Translate

Friday, May 31, 2024

In Understanding History We Must Understand It Sincerely and Honestly

In understanding history we must understand it sincerely and honestly. We must understand history completely, from the largest part to the smallest part, either holistically or reductionally. This understanding takes time, and may last a lifetime. We must always learn.

It is normal if we have certain feelings such as hatred or longing for something that happened in the past, but don't let a feeling drive you because we must always be objective. Even though it seems difficult, we must always try to be objective. Try to avoid bias, especially political bias.

Taken on Tuesday, 28 May, 2024 at 22:43 with Samsung Galaxy A05s.

Taken on Tuesday, 28 May, 2024 at 22:45 with Samsung Galaxy A05s.

Taken on Tuesday, 28 May, 2024 at 22:47 with Samsung Galaxy A05s.

Nothing is unforgivable in this world, I always believe in that. For whatever 'bad' things have happened in human history, everything is forgiven and also what will come later. Even so, these 'bad' things can happen again, back to each individual and society to prevent it from happening.

For myself, I will always try my best to make good and add beauty to the history of my life. Mainly for my personal satisfaction but at the same time it is beneficial to other individuals and society. Every individual is unique and I am unique with my property: the uniqueness of myself.

The photos in this article were first published on my Instagram account on Friday, 31 May, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.