Translate

Saturday, May 4, 2024

I Need Money to Take Care of Myself

Self-care actually requires quite a bit of money. I need money to take care of myself and for now, because I don't have a job yet, the money comes from my mother. That's enough for basic care, I also don't want to ask for more for quite a lot of reasons.

Taken on Friday, 3 May, 2024 at 10:29 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

When I remember that my physical appearance is not very good, I often feel down, especially because I have scoliosis and I also have an overbite. What needs to be cured first is my scoliosis and later my overbite.

I want to beautify my hair and it's expensive. I want to have straight hair with straight bangs like Sayoko Yamaguchi (山口小夜子), if you've seen my post about her. Ah, I hope one day my hair will be as beautiful as that, The main thing is that my hair is healthy.

Hopefully later I will have lots of money so I can cure my scoliosis and my overbite. I will also beautify my hair as I said before. This process may not be fast, I will be patient. The people who truly love me will be happy if I'm happy, that's for sure. 

The photos in this article were first published on my Instagram account on Saturday, 4 May, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.