Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Electricity Had Been Out for Nearly A Day

Ugh, this electricity is crazy. Yesterday, the power was out for 8 hours, from around 3 pm to 11:30 pm. The electricity was on again only for an hour, from 11:30 pm to 12:30 am (today). After that the electricity continued to go out until 14:30 pm, meaning 14 hours.

It was very unpleasant. I can't do anything if there's no electricity, like taking a bath or eating, especially since it's so dark here. This outage was not citywide, only one sub-district. It's good that it's normal now.

My life is very dependent on electricity so of course I hate it when the electricity goes out. Just to write this article I need electricity, you know. I hope you understand my feelings.

It's been a long time since the electricity went out for that long, the last time was in January 2023 when there was a flood. I don't know why yesterday and today the electricity went out, if I heard correctly from my mother it was because there were repairs to the electricity pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.