Translate

Friday, May 24, 2024

It's Been A Long Time Since I Met College Friends Like This

Yokatta! It's been a long time since I met college friends like this. The last time was early 2023. So, on Tuesday, 21 May, I attended the weekly meeting of our English club by Indonesia Open University, only every Tuesday. It was so fun, I like it. 

Taken on Tuesday, 21 May, 2024 at 22:31 with Samsung Galaxy A05s.

Taken on Tuesday, 21 May, 2024 at 22:31 with Samsung Galaxy A05s.

Later I'll tell you how I got into this English club. We have a WhatsApp group and from Monday to Friday, except Tuesday, we call in the group to practice our English. I will attend this meeting every week I hope it doesn't rain every Tuesday.


This is already very good, the meeting is only every week at the branch office of Indonesia Open University in Manado, starting at 7 pm. The distance between this office and my house is also quite far, hehe. 




This makes me healthy. I meet with friends at least once a week. The main thing is that I can meet friends, it's really fun. Even though they will come and go, I'm grateful to be friends with them now. Be happy because I am happy.

The photos in this article were first published on my Instagram account on Thursday, 23 May, 2024.

The third photo is from Anna (the one who wears glasses) and the fourth, fifth and sixth photos are from Florence (the one who wears glasses and blue shirt).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.