Translate

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Story of the Day (Tuesday, 31 January, 2023)

It's the end of January 2023, I haven't done anything significant this January but there really isn't anything for me to regret. It's realy not me if I just keep quiet but I really don't have any plans for 2023, it's really confusing actually.

This photo was taken on Tuesday, 31 January, 2023 at 23:25 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

I will see what I will do next February, I don't know if next February will be the same as this January or not. I don't have any hope and I don't have any plans, at least I'm still alive because my existence is very important for the world. I know it, I really know it.

A new friend, a new best friend, a new girlfriend, a new lover. We are only separated by distance, we are quite far apart in age but the age difference is not a problem for me. I love her and she loves me, we'll meet someday. Our relationship will be long, I know it.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (31/01/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Tuesday, 31 January, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.