Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Distance Learning Makes Things A Lot Easier for Me

One of the reasons I entered the Indonesia Open University (Universitas Terbuka or UT) was because this university implemented a distance learning. This makes learning flexible. This makes things a lot easier for me, especially when it comes to my health. 

Taken on Thursday, 16 May, 2024 at 16:06 with Samsung Galaxy A05s.

I've always been used to studying independently, meaning I taught myself. This made it easier for me when I entered the Indonesia Open University which indirectly requires students to study independently. I have the ability to learn independently and I am proud of it.

I told my college friends that learning is anywhere and anytime. We don't really need to set a specific time to study, but back to each individual. I learn anywhere and anytime and I thank myself for that. If we are not used to studying it will be difficult to study later.

But of course there are weaknesses to the distance learning system, especially since it depends heavily on information and communications technology (ICT). There are still many people that don't know ICT and I know ICT. I thank myself for that.

The photos in this article were first published on my Instagram account on Wednesday, 22 May, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.