Translate

Monday, February 6, 2023

Story of the Day (Monday, 6 February, 2023)

Ah, today my mother and I are not going to my high school to pay my high school tuition debt. I also just went to bed at 5am because I was busy tying my tie (I stayed at my mother's house since yesterday 05/02/2023). Hopefully tomorrow (07/02/2023) I and my mother will go to my high school.

This photo was taken on Monday, 6 February, 2023 at 23:44 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

You know, my glasses have been crushed by a car. So, at 8pm when my mother and I were going to buy pliers, my glasses fell out of my sweater pocket onto the street. It's okay, I've been wearing glasses very rarely since last year because the lenses are blurry.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (06/02/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Monday, 6 February, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.