Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Volcanic Ash on The Leaves of One of The Plants

Volcanic ash on the leaves of one of the plants in my grandmother's house. This is the result of the eruption of Ruang Volcano which is located in the Sangihe Islands, although I live in Manado City which is more than 100 kilometers (62 miles) from this volcano. 

Taken on Wednesday, 1 May, 2024 at 10:15 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Taken on Wednesday, 1 May, 2024 at 10:18 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Luckily I don't live near a volcano...actually I live near a volcano but it's an extinct volcano, it's Mount Klabat and it is the highest mountain in North Sulawesi Province, about 1,995 meters or more than 6,500 feet. It would be more exciting if it erupted again. 

The photos in this article were first published on my Instagram account on Wednesday, 1 May, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.