Translate

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

My Course Result Sheet for Even Semester of Academic Year 2023/2024 or My Second Semester in Indonesia Open University

My KHS (Kartu Hasil Studi or Course Result Sheet in English) for even semester (my second semester) of academic year 2023/2024 in Indonesia Open University. I got a GPA of 3.88 for my second semester and my cumulative GPA is 3.77 (two semesters). Yokatta, thank you for myself.
 

This semester grades are out from 12 August, 2024. As you can see, out of these five courses I got A's in four and an A- in one (the lecturer doesn't like me, there's a story for that). If I get all A's, my second semester's GPA will definitely be 4.00, but that's okay.

I was so happy when I see this, really. Alright, let's go! I need to keep up this good work for my third semester. My mom told me not to post this but I posted it anyway (I will keep doing that until my final semester). Especially for my friends, what do you think guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.