Translate

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Story of the Day (Wednesday, 21 June, 2023)

It's been almost a month since I haven't uploaded new student files for the registration to this university, of course I can't upload them because my files aren't complete. The documents that I didn't have before were an ID card and a pass photo, now I have both.

This photo was taken on Wednesday, 21 June, 2023 at 22:42 with Samsung Galaxy A10s. What do you think about my pass photo?

Today I went to the photo booth to make a pass photo, the registration requirements require a 4x6 photo and it's up to us to choose what color background, I choose the red background. At first I wanted to wear a white shirt and tie but in the end I wore a batik shirt.

I hope tomorrow I'll upload all the files to the registration website, I'm tired enough today to upload the files. After filling in the biodata and documents required for new students, I just need to wait for the validation by the university staff and then once validated I will pay the tuition fee.

~ Sofia Rina the Dancing Star (21/06/2023)

The photo in this article was first published in this article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.