Translate

Friday, June 16, 2023

I Already Have an Identity Card!

Yokatta! Today I have got my identity card (Bahasa Indonesia: Kartu Tanda Penduduk, KTP). I feel very satisfied with this. After being patient enough, I finally got an ID card. I've been waiting long enough for this. Some of my best friends will be happy about this, those who have been following my stories since last year.

The process of collecting my personal data (such as taking a photo of my face, retina scans of my eyes, scans of my fingerprints and taking my signature) for making this identity card was carried out on 3 May, but just today i got my card. Thankfully, there was no problems occurred.

This photo was taken on Friday, 16 June, 2023 at 20:31 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in my mother's home.

My mother and I both went to the Manado City Citizenship and Civil Registration Office (Bahasa Indonesia: Dinas Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil, Disdukcapil) to make this card. In addition, my mother also made the latest version of the family card (Bahasa Indonesia: Kartu Keluarga, KK) with QR code which has been introduced since 2021 by the government and today it was also finished.

I'm so happy now that I have an ID card! With this card my mobility can be very easy in the future. I remember last year when I was really thinking about what if I make my ID card somewhere else (not in this city, Manado or in this province, North Sulawesi) later if one day I can't stand with my family anymore.

~ Sofia Rina the Dancing Star (Friday, 16 June, 2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Facebook page on Friday, 16 June, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.