Translate

Friday, June 30, 2023

Story of the Day (Friday, 30 June, 2023)

From January to June it felt very fast, and I made little artworks during these first 6 months of 2023. Tomorrow is July, good, hopefully I can be more productive. I feel so lazy lah, even though there are many ideas that I want to make. 

I still have a lot of photos from last year to post, almost a year in my gallery. My original plan was to post everything from January to July but it turns out that there are still a lot of photos that haven't been posted yet.

The last few days I haven't chatted with my girlfriend, she's rarely active on the internet now, she said she wants to be more active in the real world, plus she has some mental health problems but I can understand it.

This photo was taken on Friday, 30 June, 20233 at 17:14 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in my boarding house.

Ah, I miss Yara, my sixth ex-girlfriend. She was very talkative before, but we're still friends, she's my best friend (just like El, she is also my best friend), just rarely chat now. 

If it wasn't for Yara I wouldn't be enthusiastic about learning French (she graduated from the French Literature department at the University of Indonesia), although actually I studied French since last year.

For those my Muslim friends who are celebrating, I wish you a happy Eid al-Adha, 10 Dhul Hijjah 1444 Hijri (28-29 June 2023). I did not pray Eid prayer yesterday, haha.

~ Sofia Rina the Dancing Star (30/06/2023)

The photo in this article was first published in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.