Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Story of the Day (Thursday, 9 February, 2023)

All day long I slept from 7am to 4pm. Yes, I was quite tired of writing yesterday. I should go out today but I didn't, but tomorrow hopefully I will.

Yesterday I should have gone to the public health center to check my blood type but it didn't work, today I should have gone too but it didn't work, hopefully tomorrow I can go.

My mother today went to my high school to check my diploma and my mother said my diploma was well written. Thankfully, so I only have to stamp 3 fingers on my diploma later, maybe next week I'll take my diploma.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 9 February, 2023 at 23:20 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

You know, I have chosen the university that I will enter later. I've talked about this with a lot of my friends and also my mother. Anyway, this university is very suitable for my current situation in many fields.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (09/02/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Thursday, 9 February, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.