Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Story of the Day (Sunday, 5 February, 2023)

Aww, this day I was encouraging my own self that I can be better and I can improve a lot of my abilities, especially my language skills. I'm still learning many things, my knowledge and wisdom that will save me coupled with my strong mentality and charming personality.

This photo was taken on Sunday, 5 February, 2023 at 22:53 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Tomorrow (06/02/2023), My mother and I are planning to go to my high school to pay off my high school tuition debt of IDR 500,000. Hopefully after paying the tuition debt I can immediately take my high school diploma.

Tomorrow is the first day of studying at Sam Ratulangi University, my college friends are probably ready for the first day of their second semester. Ah, it's okay I will go to college again at another university that is better than that. I will continue my study, really.

Writing like this is good, when one day someone wants to insult me ​​or put me down based on my past story, I'm ready for that because I've told a lot about me from now until later. I also share stories about me with all of you, maybe we have similar or the same stories.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (05/02/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Sunday, 5 February, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.