Translate

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Some of My High School Textbooks

So, these are some of my high school textbooks. This isn't all, there are actually a lot more of my high school text books that I've ever owned. I have almost no science-themed books because back when I was in high school I majored in social sciences. These books are published in different years from many different publishers and also with different educational curricula.

Books about economics and accounting, the books under the pale yellow book are actually my mother's books, she used to be an economics teacher. These books are placed in my mother's house.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2034 at 02:59 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Books about anthropology, sociology and geography. For these three subjects I really liked it but I'm mastering more on sociology and anthropology.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:00 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Books about history. The subject that I mastered the most of all. Actually I can say myself as an amateur historian, hehe. I've been mastering history since junior high school.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:02 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Books about citizenship education. 
I like this subject actually. You know, this subject is similar to politics or sociology. In Indonesia this subject called as "Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan" or in short "PPKn" (literally: "Pancasila and Civic education").

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:03 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Books about Indonesian language and sports. You know, I'm a language learner so I must mastering my mother language: Bahasa Indonesia. About sport, I like it but because of my scoliosis I don't really like sport now, I feel inferior because of that. But, I like to watch Olympic especially gymnastics.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:04 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Books about English language. Actually there are a lot more but I don't know where the other books are. Among my other friends, I am the most proficient in English.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:06 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:08 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:09 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:09 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

These are Islamic encyclopedia, there should have been 6 books but the other 2 books I didn't have time to take from my Islamic high school. I'll make another article about these books.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 04:01 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Books about Islamic things. The long green books below I took from my Islamic high school. Some of the other books are my mother's.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 04:01 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 04:03 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

Books about mathematics. I'm not really good at this subject, usually I get bad grades on this subject.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 03:07 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 23 February, 2023 at 04:02 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

The photos in this article were first published in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.