Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2023

My Course Result Sheet for Odd Semester of Academic Year 2022/2023 in Sam Ratulangi University

My KHS (Kartu Hasil Studi or in English Course Result Sheet) for odd semester of academic year 2022/2023. This is my first and last semester result sheet at Sam Ratulangi University because I won't continue my study on Sam Ratulangi University in the next semester or in my semester 2.


I don't want to continue at Sam Ratulangi University for many reasons, but the main one is because the rectorate still enforces online lectures except for semesters 4, 6 and 8 based on the latest regulations. I'm fed up with online lectures, I pay a lot just to study online, I can't fully enjoy all the campus facilities, fuck. My tuition fee per semester is IDR 3,000,000. It's not just me who doesn't like it, a lot of my friends are annoyed by this. 

You know why there is one subject where the score is zero, that's because I didn't take the final semester exam but I didn't take the final exam because I was kicked out of the class group on WhatsApp by the lecturer and she is the dean of the Faculty of Cultural Sciences of Sam Ratulangi University Ma'am Maya Pingkan Warouw, just because I argued with her (there's a lot of evidence). This is also one of the reasons why I don't want to continue studying here anymore.

At least my semester grade point average reached a minimum (GPA 2.0) so I could continue to the next semester. Because according to Sam Ratulangi University regulations, a student must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 in order to continue to the next semester.

Actually, if I had no problems at all from the beginning until now since I entered college and also completed all assignments, I could get A's in all subjects. But, furthermore, academic grades do not determine whether someone is smart or not. Grades are not everything, the main thing is the enthusiasm to want to learn and learn wherever and whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.