Translate

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Story of the Day (Tuesday, 24 January, 2023)

Hmm, there are quite a lot of my college friends who have asked me lately whether I will continue or not continue studying in Sam Ratulangi University, As I've said before, I won't continue my study there. I'm sick of that college even though I like the environment because it's leafy and because my mother graduated there in 1999 from the department of management of faculty of economics and business.

This photo was taken on Tuesday, 24 January, 2023 at 16:03 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in my boarding house.

Many were sad that I didn't continue and of course many were happy that I didn't continue studying there anymore. I don't care with those who want me to not continue there, they think I will disturb their peace and comfort, haha. I just care about myself not them, I just care about those who love me not them. I will study again at another university that is better than Sam Ratulangi University.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (24/01/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Tuesday, 24 January, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.