Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Story of the Day (Sunday, 29 January, 2023)

Ah, yesterday and today went really well. I didn't have any problems yesterday and today. My best friend Yara was really really kind to me we've only been friends for about 1 week but she and I are already best friends. I also miss Clara too, she's one of my best friends, I haven't chatted with her for over a week, I have asked her about her condition today and she's fine. She says she is busy with her job now, I appreciate that.

This photo was taken on Sunday, 29 January, 2023 at 17:29 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in my grandma's backyard.

Yara lives in Jakarta and Clara lives in Yogyakarta. Yara doesn't have a girlfriend now and Clara has a girlfriend (her name is Javi and she lives in Semarang, Central Java). Me and them both have an age difference of 8 years, they were both born in 1997 while I was in 2005. Sometimes I like to flirt them, I love them both, they both are my closest best friends until now. We are part of LGBT community.

There is one of my friends from Medan, North Sumatra who will come to Manado on 31 January, his name is Boydo, he is my college friend from Faculty of Law of Sam Ratulangi University. I sometimes like to discuss with him about existing social issues via WhatsApp.

Boydo plans to live in the student dormitory of Sam Ratulangi University. He wants me to accompany him in campus on 31 January to take care about the requirements to stay in student dormitory, he is the first time here and also I am his closest friend here. I hope I can accompany him.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (29/01/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Sunday, 29 January, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.