Translate

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Story of the Day (Saturday, 8 April, 2023)

I'm a little sick today, yesterday I got wet in the rain when walking from my boarding house to my mother's house. I'm kinda depressive too.

I was a bit annoyed with my mother when I came home and said I wanted to take some medicine, I was sick so I have to do it (she didn't know that I'm not fasting), she said I was sick because staying up late, weird.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 6 April, 2023 at 15:33 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in front of Manado Central Post Office.

That's why I don't like to tell about my health to my family, if I get sick my mother will blame me. She just hurts my feeling. I don't like her.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (08/04/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Saturday, 8 April, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.