Translate

Friday, April 7, 2023

Story of the Day (Friday, 7 April, 2023)

I have been living at my mother's house for more than 2 weeks, I haven't returned to my boarding house. At 6am I go back to my boarding house and at 6pm I go back to my mother's house. 

I already guessed that it was dusty there and it was true, when I woke up I cleaned my room. I mopped my bedroom floor too and took out 2 trash bags that had been sitting there for a few months.

After sleeping there from morning to evening I feel very comfortable, no pressure and free. Actually, these were difficult times for me because my mother was not given her salary for this month (I'll explain later, fyi she's a civil servant).

This photo was taken on Friday, 7 April, 2023 at 17:41 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in my boarding house.

You know why I take photo of this plate? I haven't cleaned this plate in 2 months and it's dusty now. I don't have to take photos of my trash bags and show to you all, you might be disgusted by that.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (07/04/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on Friday, 7 April, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.