Translate

Friday, October 20, 2023

Checking My Eye Condition

Yesterday my mother and I went to the eye hospital to have my eyes checked. Yokatta, there wasn't any problem with my eyes after being examined with a tool that has a camera and flashlight to check the eyes by the ophthalmologist. She gave me medicine and eye drops.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 19 October, 2023 at 13:31 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 19 October, 2023 at 13:36 with Samsung Galaxy A10s. This is the water control room of the building.

Even though I and my mother were waiting for my name to be called, it wasn't as long as when I came there on 10 August because this is just a check up. My mother told me that the doctor was vea that time.

The photos in this article were first published in this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.