Translate

Saturday, July 8, 2023

I'm Officially A Student at the Indonesia Open University!

Yokatta! Now I'm officially a student at the Indonesia Open University (Universitas Terbuka, UT). Ah, so happy, finally became a student again. I majored in English Literature Specialized in Translation Studies. 

Logo of Universitas Terbuka.

I chose UT not only because of the cheap tuition fees but also because the UT environment suits me very well, its flexibility is godly good I think. There is no reason for me not to be able to graduate on time, let alone I am diligent in studying.


Since the beginning of registering at UT until now everything has gone well, no problems have occurred and hopefully it will always be like that. I feel so powerful now, I can't wait to do my college assignments.

Screenshot of the email from UT stating that I have paid my tuition.

Now I'm waiting for my teaching materials to arrive at my address, no later than 7 days after payment of tuition fees. Yesterday I already paid for the tuition so maybe the teaching materials are being sent to me now. When the books arrive, I can read them.

This is a summary of my UT journey until now:

  • 09/02/2023: I chose UT 
  • 05/05/2023: I went to the UT branch office to ask for the amount of my major's tuition
  • 25/05/2023: I registered at UT
  • 26/05/2023: I paid for the registration fee
  • 14/06/2023: I went to the UT branch office to ask for (I forgot)
  • 23-03/06/2023:  I was filling my biodata
  • 04/07/2023: I went to the UT branch office to upload files 
  • 06/07/2023: I registered for the courses
  • 07/07/2023: I paid for the college tuition 

I have to read more of my course materials because I'm now a student. What should be prioritized is the course material this semester. You can see all the courses in my major at this link. I don't have to hide it you know, it's public information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.