Translate

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Story of the Day (Sunday, 7 May, 2023)

I'd like to write about how my mother does "huwawa". It's the term that only my mother, my sister and I know, I'll explain later about it. She's been doing it since September last year until now. I don't really like to see her doing it actually but whatever.

This photo was taken on Monday, 17 April, 2023 at 03:48 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in Molas, Manado.

I wonder what if we go back to the era of the space race, the era when everyone dreamed of going to outer space, it must be very interesting. I hope I can buy a good camera later so I can take photos at night and also photos of the sky at night. Night time always interesting for me.

~ Sofia Rina the Dancing Star (07/05/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.