Translate

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Story of the Day (Tuesday, 14 March, 2023)

These days are boring for me, I have nothing to do except still learning (especially learning languages) and drawing. Yesterday I had an unpleasant incident, just a trivial thing but it made me feel uncomfortable all day long.

This photo was taken on Wednesday, 1 March, 2023 at 11:33 with Samsung Galaxy A10s in Malalayang Beach Walk, Manado. I edited this photo using Snapseed app, the photo is now more colorful.

So, I accidentally touched with my finger the dirty uterine blood of a cat that had just had a miscarriage an then I put it in my mouth because I thought it was soy sauce. At that time I immediately drank amoxicillin with warm water.

~ Sofia the Dancing Star (14/03/2023)

The photo in this article was first published on my Instagram on taken on Tuesday, 14 March, 2023.

Source/Reference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.