Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2022

My Activity in Campus (01/12/2022)

On Thursday, 1 December, 2022 I went to campus at 3 pm to attend a technical meeting of the new members of the Scout Student Activity Unit of Sam Ratulangi University. The one who told me to go to campus was Shawn Mamuaja, he is my senior, we were both majoring in English literature, Now he is in his 5th semester.

Our meeting was not long, only half an hour at that time. The new members were actually only 6 people including me but only 5 came. So we discussed technical matters regarding the implementation of acceptance of new members, namely in the form of an indoor camp at the Scout Building, North Sario Sub-district, Sario District, Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.

These are some photos of me and them, on my left is Shawn Mamuaja and on my right is Junixti, he is a new member of the campus scouts too like me, he is a student of department of public administration of faculty of social and political sciences.



Shawn said to me that I don't have to wear my college suit but it's better if I wear it because this meeting doesn't require us to wear suit, the important thing is that the clothes we wear are polite and neat.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 1 December, 2022 at 17:27 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

I actually don't want to post this because it's been too long but I think it's okay.

I met some of my friends while on campus that day. On that day there was a meeting of participants who passed KIP-Kuliah (Kartu Indonesia Pintar-Kuliah, Indonesia Smart Card-College) acceptance in the Auditorium of Sam Ratulangi University. I promised some of my friends that after my scout meeting was over I would go to them and finally be able to meet. These are some photos of me with my college friends near the auditorium:

I'm with Nirmala Sudarman, she is a student of department of architecture of faculty of engineering.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 1 December, 2022 at 18:24 with Samsung Galaxy A10s. 

I'm with Jovanca Aslin Pasuhuk, she is a student of department of water resources management of faculty of fisheries and marine science.

This photo was taken on Thursday, 1 December 2022 at 18:31 with Samsung Galaxy A10s.

I'm with my college friends, Veronika Monika Rorimpandey (who took the photo) from department of public administration, Anisa Kasim (on my left) from department of public administration and Trifena Latreia Eirene Mamahit (blonde hair) from department of law. 





I'm with my college friends, Lince Liling Pesik (who took the photo) from department of law, Erwin Mesa Langi (on the far right in the photo) from department of accounting, Ayulorenzia Eztevani Vaolana from department of history and Martino Rista Resita from department of English literature.






Media Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just say it, don't be shy.